two hearts blessed as one beat as three a new life begun
Congratulations!!! You guys must be so excited. It looks like your sister is going to have the girls and you guys the boys. We hope all is well.
AWESOME! I had two olders brothers and they adored each other. Well.. almost killed each other at times, but still so much fun! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! You guys have a Mac computer too! That's where Dave and I did our new website.So happy for you.- Ona
Congrats!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! You guys must be so excited. It looks like your sister is going to have the girls and you guys the boys. We hope all is well.
AWESOME! I had two olders brothers and they adored each other. Well.. almost killed each other at times, but still so much fun! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! You guys have a Mac computer too! That's where Dave and I did our new website.
So happy for you.
- Ona
Congrats!!
Post a Comment