Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We've Relocated

Well, as many of you know, the house fell out of escrow back in April. It's still on the market and we are hoping that the market turns around soon! It would be nice not to worry about this when the Baby Luc arrives.
In the meantime, we've relocated to Burbank. Back to the ol' stompin' grounds. It's been an insane couple of weeks. Evan was sick (the worst in his little life) last week. And he decided to share his illness with Mommy. So, now I'm sick this week.
Both Chad and I have started new jobs. We are still adjusting to these changes and thank the Lord that Evan has been wonderful through all this. I felt really awful changing his whole little life in a matter of days.
Just wanted to update you all on our status. We just got internet access today so I will post with pictures soon. We'll fully transition to our Mac website over the next few weeks.
Hugs to all!

2 comments:

The Kellers said...

I am so sorry to hear that you guys were ill. Evan sounds like he has been a trooper. You'll have to email me your new address. Glad to hear it has been a smooth transition for Evan.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are somewhat settled by now in your new place. Sorry to hear Evan and Alicia were sick...and Chad hope you missed the illness. Glad you have this site so I can check it and see what is going on! love, carol